Hi there! I’m Meagan Tilley.
As a quick summary to catch you up to speed: I graduated college, did the corporate thing for a bit, and then went traveling around the world for almost a year. Through that whirlwind adventure, I learned a very important lesson: the little things mean just as much as the big things, if not more. It was hearing my footsteps in Monteverde’s cloud forest. Smelling incense burning in the temples of Ubud. The wind whipping my hair at the top of Arthur’s Seat. Drinking a beer at sunset with my toes in the sand. The spark of early love in a hostel in Bruges.
I believe that Ernest Hemingway said it best when he wrote, “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
My website is a place to not only share my wild tales, but also to reveal that wonder and beauty can be right under our noses – we just need a willingness to value the little things. I hope to become your faithful, though sometimes faraway, friend in these moments of my life. And maybe together we can laugh, and learn, and grow.
Important Things to Know about Me:
- I’m a Texan living in Boston. I miss the salsa, but I’m loving the oysters.
- My life is a dance party.
- I have some serious CIA stalking skills. No shame.
- I love the thrill of international public transportation.
- Movies and naps are some of my favorite hobbies.
- I want to live in a foreign city (London, Paris, Barcelona) at some point in my life.
- Learning how to surf is at the top of my bucket list check!
- I can sing every word to Les Misérables, The Sound of Music, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked.
- I eat way too much ice cream and guacamole. But not together. Cause that’s gross.